|The Siren by John William Waterhouse (1849-1917)|
- Mid-term Essay: 120 minutes in-class. You may write by hand in the provided Composition Blue Book or in a word processor (Google Drive preferred) then print.
- Objective section: You will have approximately 48 hours to complete the objective section in Blackboard in the Quizzes folder. The questions close automatically at 11:30pm two days day after the Essay. This section will not be reset for any reason. Be sure to "Submit" and not just "Save" when you are done. Since this section is scored automatically, you can check the grade book for your score. The answers will be available for you to review after the submission deadline.
- Essay 1 Evaluation: Essay 1 evaluations are in progress. You may so my comments for revision on the document in the Groups page and the preliminary grade will be in the grade-book on Blackboard. The abbreviations I use while grading are HERE. Revisions may be submitted at a later date to be announced.
- Wikipedia: Training for Students (less than 1 hour)
- Wikipedia: Stages 1 and 2 of your project should be complete. Check the project page for details.
- Quiz: Wikipedia Training
- Wikipedia: You should have written a draft of the article introduction and the plot summary or synopsis of your book. Be sure to have a list of the reviews you have found already.
- Read: Coraline chs. 1-8.
- Quiz: Coraline chs. 1-8.
- Discuss: Coraline chs. 1-8.
- Wikipedia: Creation of the Stub Article and Profile Page. Basic Code.
- Wikipedia: Academic Search Complete and Lexis-Nexus.
- Wikipedia: Evaluation of Stages 1-2 (100 points)