|Arthur Rakham (1867-1939) Goblin Market|
- Review: Symbols, Motifs, and Themes.
- Copybook: Freewrite on "The types of people I run into every day".
- Lecture: Archetypes and The Hero's Journey (or Monomyth)
- Discussion: Rossetti's Goblin Market (Starting with the online form), Archetypes and The Hero's Journey
- Tech: Google Drive Set-up and Share: WikiProject and Essay 1
- Writing: Essay 1 Workshop
- WikiProject: Join Wikipedia and Enroll in the Course (link to the upper right). Attendance for Hybrid Hour. If you have already done so, you do not need to join again.
- Writing: Continue Workshop with Team Members online.
- Read: "The Story of Jumping Mouse" (packet) and "Pearson-Marr Archetype Indicator" on Wikipedia
- Activity: Take the PMAI (packet). You can wait until class to score it.
- Writing: Essay 1 due next class at the beginning of class in hard-copy and email SHARE (Google Drive) to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing: Essay 1 DUE (SHARE with Comments in Google Group and hard-copy)
- Activity: Scoring the PMAI
- Lecture: Pearson Archetypes and the Monomyth
- Discussion: The Story of Jumping Mouse