Welcome to the Supernatural class blog! Here I will be posting all sorts of things that I am thinking about as the semester progresses as well as your assignments. If you see something interesting please leave me a comment! Also, feel free to explore what my other classes are doing by taking the link back to my home blog on the right (www.cunygames.blogspot.edu).
- Syllabus & Course Overview.
- Introduction to Blackboard, Blogger, Google Docs, and Wikipedia.
- Lecture: Symbolism, Motif, Theme
- Discussion: Milne "Water Lilies", Robert Penn Warren’s "Original Sin a Short Story".
- Tech: Google & Wikipedia Set-up.
- Enroll in the Wikipedia Course (link in the upper right hand corner of this page.
- Read: Dickenson "I Felt a Funeral in my Brain", Rossetti "Orchard Pit", De La Mare "The Listeners", Keats “La Belle Dame Sans Merci” paying special attention to Poetry Basics and "Jumping Frog" (packet)